Thursday, January 13, 2011

Native American Tiffany Jewelry: Significance of the Settings

But after Don Guillermo I felt a feeling of shame and distaste, and with the coming of the Tiffany Charms worthless ones into the lines, and the abstention of those who left the lines as a Tiffany Cuff Links might disassociate myself altogether from the lines, and I walked away, across the square, and sat down on a bench under one of the big Tiffany Earrings one of the big trees that gave shade there.
Two peasants from the lines Tiffany jewelry lines walked over, talking together, and one of them called to me, 'What passes with thee, Pilar?'
'Nothing, man,' I told Tiffany Key Rings passes with thee, Pilar?' 'Nothing, man,' I told him.
'Yes,' Tiffany Money Clips think that I have a belly-full,' I told him.
'Us, too,' he said and they both sat down on the bench. One of them Tiffany Necklaces sat down on the bench. One of them had a leather wineskin and he handed it to me.
'Rinse out thy mouth,' he said and the other said, going on with the talking they had been engaged in, 'The worst is that it will bring bad luck. Nobody can tell me that such things as the killing of Don Guillermo in that fashion will not bring bad luck.

No comments: